TI's comprehensive approach to environmental and product stewardship includes all aspects of its operations. We go beyond simply doing what is required by rule or regulation with respect to hazardous substances.
TI created a Restricted Chemicals and Materials (RCM) program in line with IEC QC 080000 requirements. This includes the management of first tier suppliers, internal manufacturing processes of materials that become a part of the finished products, data collection, appropriate testing and reporting, management reviews, and timely updates to the latest legislative and customer requirements.
Below are links to information about TI's operations and data on substances contained in our products. Also find information on materials of concern and whether or not they are contained in TI products.
Many customers also have questions around given substances or laws like Eu RoHS and Eu REACH. TI's position statements for these topics are provided below.
- RoHS exemption expiration information
- TI REACH Statement?(PDF, 338 KB)
- TI RoHS and Product Status Designation?(PDF, 127 KB)
- TI Low Halogen Statement?(PDF, 177 KB)
- TI EVM Position Statement?(PDF, 129 KB)
- Statement on European Union End of Life Vehicle (EU ELV)?(PDF, 123 KB)
- TI Cobalt Dichloride Statement?(PDF, 372 KB)
- TI Decabromodiphenyl Ether Statement (DecaBDE)?(PDF, 102 KB)
- TI Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF)?(PDF, 214 KB)
- TI Ozone Depleting Substance (ODS)?(PDF, 126 KB)
- TI PFOS & PFOA Statement?(PDF, 47 KB)
- TI HBCDD & Phthalate Statement?(PDF, 130 KB)
- TI Red Phosphorous Statement?(PDF, 164 KB)
- TI Silicone Statement?(PDF, 251KB)
- Statement on California Proposition 65